Find your perfect role
Our team is seeking an experienced individual that will help us grow and expand by acquiring new clients to generate new business. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to align the team strategies and ensure proper follow-through for account sustainability.
The Account Executive, Business Development (Rezio) is accountable for bringing the right suppliers by gathering data to understand their customers’ needs and to develop new and improved business opportunities.
- Achieve monthly targets by identifying and developing a list of potential clients through business analysis and conversions.
- Understand each prospective client’s booking challenges to advise or create a custom plan to resolve their problems.
- Understand the travel booking process from start to finish to offer the right solutions based on the client’s needs
- Negotiate and communicate contract terms with clients to seal agreements.
- Report on key information regarding market trends, customers, competitors, pricing, or any other industry information that may impact the business.
-Build an active relationship with prospective clients through phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Schedule and provide engaging online, in-person demos and walkthroughs to take clients through our services.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to provide feedback and improve solutions to cater to clients’ needs
- Undergraduate Degree
- At least 3 -5 years of work experience with a background in the tourism/e-commerce environment. Fresh Graduates can be considered.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills in English as well as another Southeast Asia language. Capability in Mandarin is a plus.
- Demonstrated independence and ability to spearhead initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to succeed in a fast pace, startup environment
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and global-oriented
- Globally- minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Proactively seek innovative opportunities to drive sales
- Have a passion for Travel.