Find your perfect role
The Event Operations Intern will support the Head of Marketing & Partnerships, SG on events and marketing operations. He/She will have an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and hands-on experience working alongside the Singapore marketing team across various events lined up with KKday Singapore.
- Assist with end to end event planning and operations - including but not limited to vendor relations, collateral development, registration, and communications
- Train and manage event part-timers (if applicable, varies across events)
- Work with the marketing team to plan and support the execution of the marketing mix for each channel - digital, social, community management, events, partnerships, etc.
- Monitor content related to events on our social media sites to ensure they are updated
- Conduct research and make recommendations on improving events efficiency or marketing effectiveness
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by the manager
We would love to hear from you if you are…
- Currently a student taking up Diploma/ITE in any field
- Able to commit to the internship for the duration of 3 to 6 months
- Have excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, able to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills help you to liaise, cooperate and influence multiple stakeholders
- Can start immediately
- Have a passion for Travel