Find your perfect role
The Business Development Assistant Manager/ Manager, MY is accountable for achieving the strategic objective of identifying & acquiring key suppliers. He or she will be responsible for the vertical of travel products under Hotel & Accommodation.
Identifying & acquiring key suppliers
- Develop BD strategy for Hotel & Accommodation vertical
- Communicate business strengths and brand value to suppliers
- Identify, negotiate and communicate contract terms with key suppliers to seal agreements.
- Engage key suppliers and providing the best solutions to address their business needs and maximize their sales potential with KKday
- Understand each supplier’s products and collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop a marketing campaign to drive effectiveness
- Report key information regarding market trends, customers, competitors, pricing, or any other industry information that may impact the business.
- Build & maintain Suppliers contracts/network
- Work closely with an internal team including marketing, operations, finance, customer service
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Business Management or Marketing preferred
- You have previous work experience (Ideally 5 years) in a Business Development or equivalent role, ideally in a high-growth environment, OTA or hotel industry.
- Experience in acquiring suppliers & co-developing marketing campaigns with a proven record in hospitality, travel, or hotel.
- Good understanding of travel industry and strong industry networks within hotel & hospitality network
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills with fluency in local language as well as English.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving, and presentation skills
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, and business management skills
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills help you to liaise, cooperate and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Proactively seek innovative opportunities to drive sales.
- Have a passion for Travel