Find your perfect role
KKday's vision is to allow every traveler to embark on a journey as they like, and travel all over the world. With lockdowns around the world, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the travel industry especially hard, however KKday try our best to face the challenge, by deeping into domestic tourism, KKday successfully won the recognition of investors, and raised $75 million in Series C.
[ Responsibility ]
- Developing scalable, high-impact talent acquisition strategies to support senior leaders and business units or functions.
- Take an active role in all aspects of the recruiting process, screening, engaging, assessing, and presenting qualified candidates to leadership with constructive insights.
- Design and drive effective employer branding programs, identifying target groups of top talents to engage with passive candidates to maintain a sustainable talent pool.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline from end to end to meet business needs, developing prospects into candidates to provide all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity to ensure higher talent acquisition and retention.
- Translate the global HR agenda to the local requirement. Convince leadership and representative members about the change and will work together to implement projects and changes.
[ Requirement ]
- Excellent communication skills to implement people-related programs with all levels of leadership from different offices and cultural backgrounds.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR generalist position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English or Chinese.
- Knowledge of Korean language is advantageous.
- Familiar with Korean employment-related rules and regulations.
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations in a startup environment.
- Work well with cross-functional teams in a fast pace environment.
[ Culture fit ]
- Willingness to take commitment and have a good sense of ownership.
- Be dedicated to meaningful things, develop expertise, cultivate interests, pursue dreams, and stay passionate.