Find your perfect role
Business Development Department is looking for a Copywriter Team Manager, to take ownership of website and app content and translation to provide a great experience to local audience. Thought of leading and motivating a team of exceptionally talented individuals excite you? Join to the KKday copywriter team.
In this role you will be responsible for content translations, localization ideas, making recommendations for the overall look and feel of our products.
As a Copywriter Team Manager, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the team to translate English content (tour information, marketing campaign, promotional emails and newsletters) and provide localization ideas and add a linguistic perspective
- Supervising a team of outsourcing specialists, responsible for sourcing and management of freelance
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, efficiency, and consistent communication;
- Measuring performance, providing feedback and coaching individual contributors;
- Resource management and hiring: building staffing and capacity plans and monitor progress against plan;
- Creating team goals based on a robust set of operational and business metrics;
- Ownership of inter- and cross- departmental projects: identifying process improvement opportunities, solving complex issues and proactively managing stakeholders’ needs
- Creating an inspiring team culture in alignment with the leadership principles, and based on open communication, inclusion and high levels of job satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English (English level required equivalent TOEFL 80 / IELTS 6.5)
- At least 3 years of work experience as copywriter/translator and people management, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in SEO to enhance the traffic of content
- Demonstrated experience in end to end project or program management with tracked record of delivering results and stakeholder management.
- Strong prioritization, time management skills and ability to delegate effectively.
- Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Experience in the localization field
- Business analysis skills
- Extensive excel knowledge
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), composure under pressure and professional attitude.
- Proven ability to lead by influence, giving and receiving feedback effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Avid traveler with rich booking experiences in Online Travel Agent
- Experience in reporting tools like Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of other languages (TH and VN) is a plus